Sunday, December 17, 2017

sunday stamps - today is full of possibilities


hello friends, as much as I enjoy christmas, christmas cards seems to be the least card of all I create. Not sure why, I always reach for another type of card using flowers or hearts...I luv using heart! I have created this card using flowers and leaves that are in my extra container. I went with using purple/lilac too not a color I reach for very often. I have created this weeks sketch, I hope you enjoy playing along! 

stop by and give leena some extra love, as she is leaving the team! 

words with meaning - make your heart the most beautiful thing about you.

sunday stamps: sketch/ssc168





2 comments:

  1. Wow Teresa, I just love these flowers! Are they from a stamp set? Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using your sketch Teresa
    its easy to used and friendly :)
    and your purple flower oh I love
    love the added of twine too and lovely color combo
    see you around sweet friend
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*