Sunday, January 14, 2018

sunday stamps - thinking of you


hello friends, it is sunday funday, hope you get some family time in today and snuggle up together! I am sharing my take on this weeks sunday stamps sketch. it was created by the super talented lisa, check out her blog for more inspiration. I have used the awesome color combo from the color throwdown, I must say I do luv those purples with my fav aqua....swooon!I have created a heart melody with different hearts shapes and styles...so much fun to create! The thinking of you is from the stamp market, go check out the amazing stamps and dies they offer! Be sure to check out the rest of the sunday stamps teams designs, these ladies are amazing!

words with meaning - be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.

color throwdown: colors/ctd475
sunday stamps: sketch/ssc170



8 comments:

  1. Oh Teresa - I love your purples and violets on this - my favorite color is singing on your card! Gorgeous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sweet! Love the little waterfall of hearts, great colors too! Perfectly designed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa! Love those colors together with that touch of silver. Very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch this week, Teresa! Why just 3 hearts when you can have a whole bunch, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness...LOVE that sweet column of hearts! Fabulous take on the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, did you know that purple was me favorite colour? Yep, it tis. Love, love this. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow
    clever of you Teresa
    you change to not only 3 Hearts
    great idea and love the colors
    and you know really my fav color is Purple
    great take on the sketch teammie
    biig hugs and see you around sweet lady
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWOON is right! Love the aqua and purple together! This is just gorgeous!!!!!! The cluster of hearts is genius, My Friend! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*