Friday, January 5, 2018

viva la verve/january sketch - cast your cares on the Lord


hello first friday of 2018....you look awesome! looking forward to many more meetings like this one..off for a long weekend...lol. we have an amazing viva la verve sketch to share with you, don't ya luv it? I have used the verve set called scripture melody, this is a great set to have for lots of occasions. I used a watercolor splash for the background and then added black ink splatter. Stamped the scripture with my mini misti to get rich black coverage. I added a few flowers that I had in my stash from various companies. I can't wait to see what you create!


words with meaning - be obsessively grateful.

dragonfly journey: fresh start
viva la verve: sketch/jan. 2018



8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Teresa! Love the scripture and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa! This is just so pretty. I love the layout and the fonts used on the stamp set. Thanks so much for joining my Fresh Start blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, T. Love that watercolor wash and the beautiful tag and flowers. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love that scripture!Happy New Year!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, Teresa! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this beautiful, soft card design! You rocked the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty with such a fun mix of layers and textures! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the peachy, gray, green combo! Great background splash! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*