Friday, March 23, 2018

as you see it - be you


hello friends and happy friday....I luv friday's, don;t you? I had such fun with this card, adding a few layers with embossing paste, washi tape, and designer paper. I faux watercolored the flowers....stamp on watercolor paper with distress inks and then spritz with water. It really is a quick and easy way to get a watercolor affect. I added the cut out sentiment and a few enamel dots and enamel hearts. I hope you play along with us and have a wonderful weekend!

words with meaning - no one can figure out your worth but you.
                                                                                            ~ pearl bailey

as you see it: colors/aysi172




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*