Sunday, March 11, 2018

sunday stamps - live your dream with passion


hello friends, a lot of lost an hour last night and I can se feel it this morning. I hope you will make time this week to play along with us at sunday stamps, we have an awesoem sketch for you created by claire...I lam luvin all the layers! I have used a watercolor background and then added designer paper layers, some stayer and a sentiment sticker from tim hotlz. I cannot wait to see what you create, have a great sunday funday!

words with meaning - dressing well is a form of good manners.
                                                                                             ~ tom ford

sunday stamps: sketch/ssc174


4 comments:

  1. Love the dynamic pink and black color combination. Perfect for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Teresa, this is fantastic! I love that gorgeous pink watercolored background and those layers of paper! Such a special sentiment ! Thanks for making my sketch shine! I hope you are having a great week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweety
    I am sorry just have time visiting DT cards
    Love your pink on this card
    so adorable papers you have
    and so beautiful interpretation from the Sketch
    love your card
    Hugs from teamie
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*