Thursday, April 19, 2018

inspired by - love


hello friends and welcoem to another fabulous week of inspired by, these ladies are amazing and the inspiration pics are so fun! I was inspired by the plaid tea towels on the line and of course the clothes line itself. I created a little banner using the letter from a pink fresh sticker pack. I used time holtz distressed ink to stencil the plaid background which is also a tim holtz stencil and the fun stamp market flowers were in my little stash box. I hope you have an amazing day and make time to play along with us! 

words with meaning - you're a limited edition, remember that! 


inspired by: hung out to dry/#18


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I love how you created a tea towel!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your towel, this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*