Sunday, April 22, 2018

sunday stamps - birthday wishes


I am luvin these greens together and I really did start my card with the darker greens in mind. of course it ended up with the aqua's in there...*grin*. I have used my all time favorite daniel smith watercolor ink that I have...I know there are hundreds of colors. But, this one is by far my favorite of what I have, it is called quinacridone oceanic...it is the only color in the background; but look how many different colors emerge...luv it! I have used a simon says stamp floral set, even more spring flowers and the birthday wishes sentiment from the set called birthday bits. I cannot wait to see how you use this weeks colors...happy sunday!

words with meaning - life is to short to spend it at war with yourself.

sunday stamps: colors/ssc177


4 comments:

  1. Love the soft muted colours on this card - the background water colouring is so soothing -

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design. I love the colours - it's like bliss on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Teresa! Love that fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, this is so gorgeous! Your muted watercolored background is lovely! I love this beautiful card! Sure hope you are well and having fun! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*