Saturday, July 14, 2018

crazy 4 challenges - go where your heart takes you


happy weekend friends....I am working, but I hope you are off to enjoy the weather and create a bit! This weeks challenge over at crazy 4 challenges is to make a shaped card, no plain circle, no plain rectangles, or no plain squares. I have used a scalloped rectangle die to create this shape. I have stenciled the adorable x's using a tim holtz stencil and then added the sweet watercolored balloon and a heart. Be sure to stop by and play along with us, fun challenge...thank you rebecca for asking me to guest this month!

words with meaning - prove yourself to yourself not others.

crazy 4 challenges: shaped card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*