Monday, March 16, 2009

Delight In Life




Good mojo Monday Morning everyone, so glad you stopped by. Julee has cooked up another fabulous sketch. I truly luv all the new Verve that was released last weekend, some fabulous stamps. This set is called Miracles Blossom, it comes with great flower blooms that you can change to suit your style or mood. I hope you can find time to play this week, I luv to gaze the different blogs and galleries to see how each persons sketch is uniquely different. If you play along, I would luv for you to leave me a comment on my blog and a link to your creation, so I can check it out. Be sure to check out the Mojo Monday Blog to see the other mojo makers creations! Enjoy your creating time and your week!
.
.
.
Paper: SU old olive, pumpkin pie, and vanilla
Ink: Versafine vintage sepia, su markers, and copics
Accessories: Tim Holtz distressed stickles, su corduroy buttons, ultra mini brads, cb houndstooth folder, ribbon, circle nestie for drawing half circle, scissors, and pop dots

20 comments:

  1. hi teresa!!!
    this is absolutely faboulus!!! beautiful interpretation for this fantatic sketch.
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa you are absolutely amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Julee were definately on the same page for this one!!!! I love it. I love the cordoroy button between the panels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE the colors of the card and really....the whole layout and card itself. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors, the sketch, and the sentiment. Your cards are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done my friend! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job, I can't wait to play with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! And I am off today and think I will try that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Teresa! Love the colors!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how your sentiment and image work together like puzzle pieces. This is a pretty color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love to get such a great idea by checking your out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Teresa!!! This is a gorgeous take on the Mojo Sketch!!! The new VV Set is perfect with it :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love this! I missed mojo monday this week...i should do it anyway! i love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, lovely design and pretty colors. Love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog and cards are beautiful! I tried Mojo Monday for the first time this week -- feel free to check out my efforts at http://thestampinbean.blogspot.com/
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! beautiful. love the stickles on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. it feels like spring - i know these are not typically spring colors but i get the feel from this card - just light and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh how beautiful. I love the flower and the colors here. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*