Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Timmy Turtle


I created this card for the Sweet 'N Sassy DT Round Up, check out the other DT cards. I used the digi Turtle and paper pieced him with SU dp. He is the cutest, check out all the digi images here. I will be giving more information on the digi images soon. I used two of my favorites colors, baja breeze and chocolate chip. I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the moment, especially any creating moments!
.
.
.
Stamps: Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Timmy Turtle
Paper: SU baja breeze, chocolate chip, kraft, and parisian breeze dp
Ink: SU chocolate chip and copics
Accesories: SU corduroy brads, ultra mini brads, ribbon, circle punch, scalloped circle punch, scissors, and pop dots

7 comments:

  1. oh yeah! I love this turtle!! great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card, great use of textures and your take on the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Teresa. I have to agree with you , its a great combo but you have to have the right images and paper for it to work and you rocked it GF.
    I am loving all oyur cards and I love your digital images. I see where I am gonna have to invest in some .

    Don't forget to check out my blog candy.
    http://creationsbysarah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the way your pieced him together ... definitely adds dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa - this is so adorable. I love these colors and I really like the corduroy buttons/brads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*