Monday, August 31, 2009

Be Still




Good Monday morning, wow where does the weekend go? I am not sure about you, but I would like to see the work week be only two days and the weekends be five, now that is a great idea.....hehehehe. Well, one good thing about Monday's is the Mojo Monday Sketch, this sketch had me really pulling out the mojo. Since this one was a bit tricky for me I decided to use ribbon with accents in place of the squares. I ran a piece of card stock through the CB with a flower folder, punched out the butterfly and photo corner and I then sponged it very lightly, adding Kaiser Craft pearls. I even added pearls to the photo corner in the center of the flowers. I stamped the tree from the Up Up and Away set in light pink in the main image circle and then stamped the verse Psalm 46:10 next to it. I cut it out using the circle nesties and sponged. I added a button and Kaiser Craft pearls down the side. I hope you make time to play with us this week, be sure to check out the fantastic creations the other mojo makers created over at the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog.
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Burned, SU Punk Pirouette, and SU DP
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa and SU Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Ribbon, SU Butterfly Punch, Kaiser Craft Pearls, SU Photo Corner Punch, Circle Nesties, Scalloped Nesties, CB, Janome, Button, Twine and Glue Dots

9 comments:

  1. this is really pretty, i love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with this awesome scripture!! Great card, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I totally forgot to ask where you were that we are 30 miles apart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the big bow and button...and of course the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's all I have to say....

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love it. especially the colors and the ribbon. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*