Sunday, August 30, 2009

Congratulations Darlene


I created this for today's FS134, Darlene; you can see here gallery here. I wanted to use Mercy's sktch, so I picked a card that had a similiar layout to case. I chose the one here with the polka dotted dp. I kept the polka dotted theme added some sewing, and a white ribbon bow. I used three different Verve sets for this one. I luv the new background set from Verve called Bountiful Backgrounds, I used the polka dots and line to separate the sentiment from the main flower image. The flower image is from the set called Budding Blossoms and the sentiment is Petals and Stems. I used copics to color the flower image. This is also for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch MTSC36, check it out and play along. Our church had church in our local park today, it is always a blessing to worship outside under the beautiful sky. Dh and I are taking a motorcycle ride to enjoy the sunshine! I hope you have a wonderful day.
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Bountiful Backgrounds, Budding Blossoms, and Petals and Stems
Paper: Prism
Ink: SU Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, and Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Janome, and Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stuff! Nice to meet another paper artist. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a free photo print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teresa...this is gorgeous! you are rockin these new verve sets, girl! :) love the color combo, the dp, and stitching! amazing job!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...i always love seeing your gorgeous card! :) i hope to see you again next week!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Love, love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It made my day! I just love your work and I get so much inspiration from your cards and sketches. Hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow! ~ Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I think I need to do this MTS challenge too now. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*