Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blossom







Good morning, this is going to be a super short post I am headed out the door for work. I wanted share this card I made for yesterdays CAS29, it is based on the bag shown. This is also for TPE29, which is a sketch this week. All stamps are Verve, the flower is cut out, popped up, and sprayed with shimmerz. I hope you have a fabulous day and enjoy your time creating!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism
Ink: Su Old Olive, Momento Rich Cocoa, and Versamagic
Accessories: Ribbon, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Shimmerz. and Glue Dots

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is GORGEOUS. I love the color combo, especially that green against the dark red...WOW. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is beautiful. Another Award winning design.

    xo, Marian
    www.StudioMbyMarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Teresa!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, that color combo is gorgeous Teresa! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and so professional as usual! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I please buy this card from you? I'm dead serious! I'll pay shipping too! I must have it.

    hugs,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My this is beautiful! I'm just catching up on not having internet all week! Beautiful colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you've flipped the sketch Teresa!, fab card as always :)

    Hugs
    Carol x
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card!! Love the rich colors. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. speechless - this is just so wow.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful rich colors!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    LORi
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*