Monday, August 24, 2009

All The Goodness Of Life




Hello everyone, this is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I have been wanting to give it a try since she brought it back a couple of weeks ago. I used my new Verve sets for this one, luv the coffee set, great sentiments come with this one. I used Verve Bountiful Background too, I really luv these background stamps, that add so much to a card. You can create you own dp with these stamps. I added stitching to the center and pearls on the scallops. There is also glitter on the darker brown stripes of the cup, I am not sure if you can tell, it looks really pretty IRL. I also heat embossed the steam and the coffee, so they are both a little shiny. I added a Memory Makers brad to the button to snaze it up a bit, too. Enjoy your evening!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Birchtone Light, Burned, and Desert Coral Dark
Ink: Versmagic and SU Really Rust
Accessories: Kaiser Craft Pearls, Janome, Button, Memory Makers Brad, Heat Embossing Tool, SU Scalloped Border Punch, Glitter Pen, and Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. What a great card, Teresa!! I love the sweet cup and wonderful sentiment!!

    Wanted you to know that my awesome packet of goodies arrive today!!
    Perfect timing since I am in need of a birthday card tomorrow!!

    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is stunning! fab take on the sketch, and loving the stiching and pearl details you put into it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pearls at the bottom really caught my eye. This card is full of rich warm colors. Awesome Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. teresa...i think it's great! love the touch of the pearls along the scalloped edge!

    thanks for playin along with my sketch for last week...i hope you'll join us again this week!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*