Sunday, August 23, 2009

Congratulations Joanne


I created this fabulous color combo card for today's FS133, Joanne. If you visit her gallery it will not take long to figure out she uses red, black, and white alot. It is a fabulous color combo, very elegant. It is one I will be using more often. I used my new Verve set Party Time, sponged the main panel, paper pieced the balloons, added some stiching, and of course the sentiemnt circle. The sentiment is from the new Verve set Enjoy. I added the tiny pearls to give it a little more flare. I luv adding details, I notice the details first off when gazing cards. I hope you enjoy your Sunday afternoon. This is for Taylor's Sketch Challenge TESC79 too. Don't forget my blog candy, it's for fabulous Prism paper.
.
.
.
Paper: Prsim Blush Red Dark Ro49-E, Black Prismatic BK281-F, and White Prismatic W031-D
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, Janome, Haiser Craft Pearls, Sponging, Ribbon, and Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the stitching. The colour combo is great. I just placed my Verve order a couple of days ago this is one of the sets I ordered --- I can't wait for it to arrive so I can start playing with it. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tribute to Joanne! Perfect colors for her with lots of wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa,
    This is a classy sophisticated card. The richness of the colours gives it such warmth. The zigzag stitching sets it off so well.
    In Him,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your details are perfect. Love this rich appearance of the card =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card using the sketch Teresa! love the colors and the fun balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*