Monday, August 24, 2009

Coffee & Friends




Good Mojo Monday morning, it is time for another mojo sketch. Did we have some fabulous sketches from the mojo makers last week or what? If you did not have time to play be sure to save the sketches for future use.
For today's card I used the new SU DP called Thoroughly Modern, I so luv this paper, it is gorgeous. I used Prism solid color card stock. I have added a list of some of the SU colors that match Prism papers to my blog. The list is down the left hand about half way down. I hope you can make use of the list, I will add others has I learn what they are. I do not have the color that matches SU rose red, so I add to use SU rose red. But, the SU Bermuda Bay matches Prism Vibrant Teal B559-E and Soft Suede matches Suede Brown Medium BR291-D. I used my new Verve set Bountiful Backgrounds and Delightful & Delicious. The backgrounds stamps are awesome, they are a perfect size for making beautiful backgrounds. I stamped the sentiment and coffee mug in SU Bermuda Bay and then I stamped it again in SU Rose Red and cut out the word coffee and layered it. I added a ribbon tag and a few Kaiser Craft Pearls. I hope you make time to play with the Mojo makers with this weeks fabulous sketch.
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Bountiful Backgrounds and Delightful & Delicious
Paper: SU Rose Red, Prism Vibrant Teal B559-E, Suede Brown Medium BR291-D, and Su Thoroughly Modern
Ink: SU Bermuda bay, Rose Red, and Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Crop-a-Dile, Eyelet, Kaiser Craft Pearls, and Glue Dots

11 comments:

  1. what a cute card and friend would love to recieved..love the colors combo too...have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a delightful card Teresa! Love that you made the focal image into a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and fun layout!! Sure hope I have time to play later today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teal is so bright & beautiful. Your color choices are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, this is wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Awesome colors! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab-u-lous! I love those colors and the ribbon...great card missy! :) I pray you have a blessed week!! HAPPY MONDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOrgeous card Teresa!! I love the colors that you have used and the main image is fabulous!! Just love the whole look of this!!
    (Thanks so much for taking a moment to visit my blog it was nice to see you there!! Hope all is well! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You talents are truly God given. Just a beautiful card!!!

    xoxo
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, Teresa, I LOVE this card! The colors and design are truly spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*