Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Your Day




SueB from Blondin Blogs has won the Prism paper pack.....thanks to all who visited and commented. I have pm'd you Sue to get your info. Thanks again everyone!
Good evening everyone, I made this card for today's CC233, to use Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Kraft. I used all Prism papers that match these colors, I have started a list of matching SU paper to Prism paper down the side of my blog. You can copy it for future reference or visit back here when you need to know...*grin*. This is also for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC32, speaking of Karen if you like my blog banner and side banners karen is the one who designed it. You can email her from her blog if you are interested in you own personal banner!
I sponged around the edges with chocolate and old olive ink, I added a little glitter to the blossoms, and finished my card with ribbon and a button. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading your kind thoughts!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Blushing Red Dark R049-E, Burned BR350-F, and Kraft BR270-D
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa, and Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Glitter Pen, Janome, SU Circle Punches, Sponging, and Glue Dots

10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I really like your style. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!! Outstanding job on the challenge!!! You rock! Congrats to Sue B.!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your colors really went perfectly with your take on the sketch =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa,
    I love this color combo! It is so rich and luscious! Great job with the sponging. A beautiful card!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Teresa - this is fantastic! I love the sponging and the ribbon treatment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, this is beautiful!!! I love the music on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh you read my mind...I'm so excited to have your list! Thanks for sharing it, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, girl - TFS! Great color combo and a girl can never have too many flowers! FYI, I've pm'd you back already so let me know if you didn't receive my info. Thanx again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... WOW... it's beautiful like all you do... your work is perfect...

    BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these colours together, great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*