Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet 'N Sassy Blog Hop-Day 1




Good morning and welcome to day one and the last stop of the Sweet 'N Sassy Blog hop. If you just stumbled in, be sure to go back to the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog and start at the beginning. The DT have brought you some awesome scripture creations. I used the SNSS stamp set Rejoice In The Lord, if you are looking for scripture stamps, Korin from SNSS has lots to choose from. You can see them all here and to make things better they are all on sale.....woohoo! No better time to shop. I used the new SU dp called Thoroughly Modern, I really luv these colors together.....simply gorgeous. Gorgeous, dp, a little sewing, and a beautiful scripture what more could you ask for in a card. I think this card is simple but elegant. Take time to join our blog hop, you won't be sorry. The blogs and dates are listed on my blog down a little ways on the left. I hope you enjoy our scripture creations.
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Black Prismactic, Birchtone Medium and Bianco
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Janome, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Nesties, and Glue Dots

25 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, as always! I love this scripture! The kids and I sing it all the time!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed it for sure, Teresa :). And you are right about those yummy papers! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Teresa...I love that DSP and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yummy papers! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect papers, perfect stamp...perfect card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Teresa!! Simply elegant!!! Love your colors and papers!! Great layout!!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Card.
    Those colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stitching along the top of the card - what a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just beautiful Teresa! I love the papers you used and the pop of the black too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, love all the patterned paper and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really lovely, elegant card Teresa.
    Love it.
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous card, Teresa! I agree -- those papers are wonderful, and I love the way the black stitching accents them. But my favorite part is that verse -- Amen to that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. simply Beautiful! I used this set also in my card today

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful combination of DPs for such an elegant feel; it's the perfect backdrop for this verse!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is just BEAUTIFUL, Teresa! Everything about it is completely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhh.....LOVE those colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great choice of colors and papers, lovely card. Sorry I missed 'hopping' yesterday.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE those colors, Teresa! And your stitching. A truly beautiful card with an awesome message!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Teresa, your card is lovely~! Gorgeous colors and presentation! What a wonderful way to honor this beautiful scripture!

    hugs,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, Teresa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful card and the papers really are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this really nice card and the sentiment is just wonderful I will pop off and see if I can bag a bargin lol thanx for following my blog too I love your company

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Teresa, thanks for the beautiful words.
    Your work is also fabulous, I loved cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Teresa! This is so pretty...love the color combo, and that sentiment is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*