Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mojo100 Celebration, sketch by Janette




Well, it is day six of our Mojo100 celebration, how is it going with your sketches? I hope you at least save them for later if you have no been able to get to them this week. I have brought you another Christmas card.....hehehe...I really like the fact that I have been able to get so many completed already. You guys may get tired of seeing them, but I could make Christmas cards all year. I used the Verve set Snow Wonderful isn't he cute? I gave him a turquoise hat trimmed with chocolate glitter, he should be happy....lol. I used an old dp from basicgrey, added some new ribbon I picked up from Mikey's in the Christmas section*grin*. I added Kaiser Craft Pearls to the scallop and for his buttons on his belly. I hope you like it, and have time to play, don't forget to check out the mojo makers creations over at the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog.
Also, don't forget I have two blog giveaways going on, one for a Verve stamp set called Enjoy and the other is for Prism paper. You can refresh the blog and see all of them or you can go here for the Verve stamp set and here for the Prism pack of paper.
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Snow Wonderful
Paper: Prism and Basicgrey DP
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa and Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Kaiser craft Pearls, SU Scalloped Border Punch, Circle Punches, Stickles, and Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to get to them....until today, but thank you for all of your beautiful inspiration. Your cards have all been so sweet and this one is no exception. Makes me ALMOST look forward to winter =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I like this and now I can see you've used prism papers too! Now I know which they are!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely Christmas card! I love that stamp... and your color choices are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*