Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thankful For You




Good morning everyone, it is cooler here in VA, perfect for today's card. I used he Sweet 'n Sassy digi called Leave Me Smiling. I colored him with copics and sponged the outside of the main image. I am not sure about the Martha Stewart pumpkin punch or it may be the stickles I had to add, something isn't working for me....lol......we are our own worst critic, aren't we? All solid color papers are Prism, I have blog candy for Prism paper so be sure to check that out. I hope you have time to play with us at Sweet Stop, be sure to check out the others creations and show some luv. Enjoy your day! I have two blog giveaways be sure to refresh to enter both of those.
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Burned BR350-F, Sunflowers dark Y145-E, and Dessert Coral Dark DR151-E
Ink: Printer Ink and Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Martha Stewart Pumpkin Punch, SU Circle Punches, Stickles, Janome, Sponging, and Glue Dots

14 comments:

  1. Cute card! The image is adorable and very well colored. Ah, Fall, a beautiful season! Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're always our own worst critics, so I doubt ANYONE else will find a thing 'wrong' with your card - because it's fabulously fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great Teresa and I love the sketch! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity to win the Prism paper - something I have never used but would be happy to!
    Love your sketches this week on Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how beautiful. These are beautiful colors and it makes me so excited that fall time is around the corner - I love that time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa,
    I love the warm colours in this card. That industrious bear is so cute. Great work.
    In Him,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just adorable, Teresa! I love the glittery pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. he's so cute - I love the glittery pumpkins also...something to try LOL
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I am loving those glittered pumpkins, Teresa -- I think they really round out this beautiful fall card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the pumpkins & glitter look great...very fall and cozy feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Pumpkins work for me. I LOVE this card. I actually went from SNS blog to yours just to see how you made the pumpkins.
    LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know what you're talking about girl, I love the pumpkins!!! Now I need that punch and probably won't be able to get my hands on one. Love your STICKLES too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! I love everything about this card. Image, colors, papers and ribbon...everything is so cute!

    torico XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*