Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trust In The Lord




I created this for Taylor's Sketch Challenge from last Friday TESC78. I used Sweet 'N Sassy sets for this one, I stamped Dream Silhouettes off one time and then stamped the scripture in black on top. I used SU Cottage Wall dp, this dp is gorgeous. The bottom panel is the new SU embossing folder Elegant Bouquet on white card stock and then I sponged over it with SU Rich Razzleberry ink, I really like the way it turned out. I added black ribbon with a light lilac button, and I punched out butterfly. DH and I went away on a motorcycle getaway this past weekend to Pennsylvania, we went to York to the Harley Davidson Factory and to Lancaster to the Sight and Sound Theater, we had a wonderful time. The picture of the Lion and The Lamb was taken outside the theater, isn't it a beautiful site?


My dh is truly my biggest fan, I love that; he always makes sure I get to go to a stamping/craft store. I went to a ACMoore, it was my first time to visit an ACMoore, I like it better than Michael's. The one I visited was great, lots of stuff I can't find at Michael's. That's where I picked up these buttons, they are soooo cute, they are called Bag-O-Buttons. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your evening!
.
.
.
Stamps: Sweet 'N Sassy Dream Silhouettes and Trust In The Lord
paper: Bazzil White, Black, SU Rich Razzleberry, and SU Cottage Wall DP
Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry and Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, SU Martha Stewart Punch, Nesties, SU Embossing Folder, Janome, Scissors, and Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Teresa! You are so creative! All the purples with the black stitching and ribbon look great. And I love this Bible verse, it's so true!
    Isn't AC Moore great? We have one about 2 hours away, very close to a Michaels...so I always compare the 2, and I just adore it!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Teresa. I absolutely love Purple (my fav colour of all time) and I love it paired with the black here.
    Great verse too!!
    I love those buttons......have started being a button hoarder these days....none get wasted - they all go into my button jar and will all hopefully make an appearance on a card someday.
    Michey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, this is wonderful! Just beautiful and a beautiful sentiment! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Teresa! The purples with the black is so dramatic and eye-catching. I really like how you used the Dream Silhouettes image as a back-drop for the Scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Purple ,this is awesome card..

    --
    Michell
    Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*