Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mojo100 Celebration, sketch by Sarah



It's day four of the Mojo Celebration and I am luvin the mojo makers sketches, aren't you? I cannot believe that the only stamping on this card is the sentiment tag. I do not bleieve I have ever made a card that had so little stamping. I luv the old time rustic feel that this snowflake card has. I punched out the snowflake three times using the SU snowflake punch and popped it up on demensional glue dots. I did alot of sewing and distressing, added the ribbon, the button with the tag and a little sponging. I hope that you can make time to play with us this week. I have another sketch tomorrow and another Verve set to give away, enjoy your day! If you load to an on line gallery use the keyword MojoSarah and don't forget to check out the other mojo makers creations here!

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Teresa! Love the colors (I'm so into the non-traditional holiday colors!), and that sentiment-banner really is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa,
    What a great combination of papers, colours and techniques. I love the effect given by the sewing.
    In Him,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, love the 3d effect

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun card, Teresa! LOVE all the distressing, and that snowflake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the distressing and the texture Teresa!!! What a cute Christmas card!! The snowflake is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rustic snowflake and distressing are awesome. Love the way you did the sentiment tag. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*