Thursday, August 20, 2009

You've Got Style




This is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC31, speaking of Karen Giron she is the one who designed my blog banner and title banners, she really done an awesome job. If you are interested in her hooking you up with your personal blog banner you can email her from her blog here . I used a new Verve for this card, I just luv this little purse; the set is called Express Yourself. this card also meets the requirments for today's WT232, to use something fuzzy. I used flower soft on the purse polka dots, soooo cute. I am using this for my submission to The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE28, to use a summer theme. I am so lacking in the summer stamp theme, but when I think of summer I think of vacation and shopping. While away last weekend on our motorcycle getaway dh bought me a cute black, sleek purse; so there you go that's summer for me.
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Black BK281-F, Baby Blue Medium B252-D, SU Rose Red, and SU DP
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Copic B91
Accessories: Ribbon, Making Memories Brad, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Flower Soft, CB, Janome, Scissors, Sponging, and Glue Dots

13 comments:

  1. I love all of the different elements on your card!! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card, Teresa! Love the flourishes behind the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fantastic! Loving the Flowersoft on the purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one beautiful card with a perfect color combo!!
    So happy you joined us this week at TPE!!
    Hugs ~ LORi
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa,
    I love your style. What a simple but elegant card. The colours and embellishments are brilliant. Soooo sweet.
    In Him,
    Fiona X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa, I am so glad you visited my blog...I have been browsing through yours and I love what you do...your work is truly inspirational. I will certainly be back : )
    Blessings,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh How COOL! I'm a total purse fanatic...this really makes me smile! Beautiful card! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....that is so lovely! Nice choice of stamp and papers, embellishments - looks great together!

    Cheers everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooooooooooooooooooh what a fab card. Love it with a capital L!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! And you were her featured card winner with this stunner =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so cool! I love the flower soft on the purse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*