Friday, November 27, 2009

Verve Sneak Peak and Challenges
























Good afternoon, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know you gals will be doing some shopping today, we will for sure. I hope you make time to play with the Verve divas, we have challenges through out the day, sneak peaks of the new Verve release, and tonight at 9:00PM Eastern time we will be having a Verve Blog Hop. Now, you know there will be chances to win Verve during the entire day, so lets get the mojo going.

Today's card and challenge is brought to you by myself and Mercy Kerin, we have put together a color/thank you challenge. The colors are teal, olive, black, and white. I used the new sets called Celebration of Thanks and Thankful Accents. I stamped them together to make the flourish have a center to which I added bling. I luv the flourish that has the sentiment on a pedestal, so adorable, I also added bling to that one as well. I hope you head over to the Verve Blog to get all the details on today's fun challenges. Don't forget to play along with our color challenge and be sure to make it a thank you card.

I will be shopping today, dh and I always head out on black Friday, we luv being out in the hustle and bustle. We are not looking for anything, just spreading the Christmas cheer, it's never to early for that.....have a blessed day and enjoy! I will be bringing you moe sneak peaks, so stay tuned.
.
.
Stamps: Celebration of Thanks and Thankful Accents (Verve)
Paper: Black Prismatic, Spring Willow Medium, White(Prism), and Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper(SU)
Ink: Mermuda Bay, Old Olive(SU), and Dazzle Frost(VersaMark)
Accessories: Label 4 Nesties, Heat Embossing Tool, Judikins Embossing Powder, Ribbon, Kaiser Craft Bling, Kaiser Craft Pearls, and Glue Dots

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Teresa! Hope you're enjoying your day out spreading Christmas cheer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Teresa! Love the colors--they really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I love the bling, just right.
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely amazing! Great job! God bless you!
    ~Kari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished my card for this colour challenge. Nice mix. Off to do the next one. See you tonite at the release and Happy Thanksgiving to you (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! TFS
    Rae
    My blog:
    http://aoneofakinddesignbyrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*