Saturday, March 5, 2011

FOR SALE

 ETA:  EVERYTHING SOLD THANKS TO ALL WHO SHOPPED!
Hi everyone,  I am making room for new goodies.  You can buy if you have a email addie.  I will send you a pay pal invoice so you can make payment.  Please use the contact button on the right to let me know what you want to purchase, PM through SCS, or you can leave your email addie in the comment section and I will contact you.

Shipping is $2.00 for the first item and .50 cents for each additional item.  All items are in excellent condition...most have never even been used, they do not come with packaging.  I can send a photo if you wish, just let me know.

Unity
$11.00 sets
Blessings-SOLD 
Something Within-SOLD

Ippity
$8.00 sets
A Moment In Time-SOLD
Because Of You-SOLD
Devoted-SOLD

$7.00 sets
Authentic Man-SOLD
Just Wanted To Say-SOLD
Straight From The Heart-SOLD
What Matters Most-SOLD

$5.00 for both of these together
Book It-SOLD
Thoughts From The Past-SOLD

EK Success Scrolled Border Punch-$3.00-SOLD
12 x 12 Card Stock-email about this, it will have to be shipped in a flat rate box due to weight, I will talk to you about price, but it will be a good price. =SOLD


Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*