Monday, February 27, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch/Mojo230

Good morning, it is time for another Mojo Monday sketch and this week is circle or square.  I have went with the darling circle card, these are the cutest cards; you can tuck them away in someones lunch, briefcase, or duffel bag.  I have used the colors from the CR84FN blog....luv this color combo together.  I embossed the main circle, then made the next layer a little smaller than usual so that you could see more of the embossing.  I added some stitching, the cut edge of the polka dotted paper and then tied seam binding ribbon.  Finishing it off with pins.  The scripture stamp is Verve and you can get your Verve stamps here; there is a huge spring sale going on you don't want to miss that, check it out!   Have a great Monday, I will be painting and cleaning today...sooo excited about a few small home projects....enjoy!














.
.
CR84FN:  colors/CR84FN49
Mojo Mondaysketch/MOJO230

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*