Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trust the Lord

I have played along with the Sketchbook Saturday sketch and The Ribbon Reel challenge, to use blue, kraft, white, red, and twine.  I have used a Verve scripture stamp, check out all the great Plain Janes; I have used Proverbs 3:5 for my card today.  i have dies cut the flowers, added the leaves, distressing, and burlap twine tied in a bow.  I will be home this week painting and my dh is redoing a couple of our bathrooms, we will be busy.  I am super excited about the changes and of course my cabinet that he is building to spiff up my studio(it is really not a studio, but it is to me...*grin*).  Hope you have a great week, sharing this with you before I leave...."Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be true!"
.
.
The Ribbon Reel:  kraft, blue, white, red, and burlap string/#22
Sketchbook Saturdaysketch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*