Sunday, February 19, 2012

NEW Release Plain Jane From Verve

Hi friends, I am sharing a new release Plain Jane from Verve.  I luv this sweet sentiment, I know must of us has thought this so many times in life.  I have cased today's' Featured Stamper over at SCS, you can join the fun here.   You can pick up the Plain Jane and lots of great stamps that are on sale over at the Verve Store.  I have stayed true to today's featured stamper CAS style, using Dolled Up designer papers from My Mind's Eye.  I embossed the background, added stitching, and a bow tied with burlap string.  I am also sharing pictures from my Copic Class that I attended with my good friend Wanda.  We where surprised to meet some other SCS gals that we had been wanting to meet; Aubrey, Bar, Broni, Lori, and Pam.


Stamps:  Be Okay Plain Jane(Verve)
Paper:  Karft, Dolled Up Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Embossing Folder, Janome, SU Scalloped Punch, Button, Burlap String, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
365 Cards:  my moment
Less Is More:  punches or dies/#55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*