Saturday, February 18, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC85-Thanks


Happy weekend friends, the weather has been so gorgeous here, I am getting spring fever early.  I am sharing this weeks Waltzingmouse sketch and I have used the gorgeous paper pack from SU...this has to be the prettiest paper they have designed, don't ya think?  I have used the fabulous set from Waltzingmouse called Say It Loud, luv this sentiment set.  I heat embossed the sentiment to make it stand out, I wanted to stamp onto the fabulous designer paper.  I have used distressing, burlap, and lace to pull my card all together.  Be sure to visit the other Waltzingmouse gals and check out their creations, these ladies are fabulous!  Have a super weekend...enjoy!    
.
.
Stamps:  Say It Loud(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Riding Hood Red and Deisgner Paper(SU)
Ink:  Black(Versafine)
Accessories:  Distressing Tool, Lace Trim, Burlap String, Prima Roses, Heat Embossing Tool, Judikins Embossing Powder, and Glue Dots
.
.
Papertake Weekly black, red, and white
Waltzingmousesketch/WMSC85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*