Friday, July 6, 2012

Poppy Inspiration

Hi, I am sharing this card for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, the poppy inspiration photo.  I was inspired by the colors and the poppy flower.  I do not have any poppy stamps, so I stamped the image in red and sponged the center black like a real poppy.  I also used the Clean & Simple sketch, this is very simple for me.  The gorgeous designer paper is from SU, speaking of SU; I am headed to my demos house in the morning to check out some of the new goodies in the new SU cattie....woohoo.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend...enjoy!

Clean & Simple:  sketch/198
Moxie FabTuesday Trigger..inspiration poppy photo



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous...love your shabby style, Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card! Loving the poppy inspiration behind it- the colours are delish! Great job of stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Teresa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*