Saturday, July 7, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC105 Birthday Wishes


Good morning, I hope you are had a great week, the weekend is here and it is time for a little fun with this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch.  I have been wanting to use this stamp set from Waltzinmgpouse, I adore this cake, it is from the set Eat Cake.  I added stickles, gemstones, and the sentiment circle to the top.  A little stitching, seam binding and cute red flower finish off the bow.  I hope you will join us this week at Waltzingmouse, be sure to head over to the blog and check out the other DT's creations.  Hope you have a stay cool in your area; it is suppose to be 102* with a heat index of 110* to 115*...that is HOT!  Have a wonderful day...enjoy!  

Waltzingmousesketch/WMSC105





9 comments:

  1. This is fab Teresa, I love the pretty papers,and fab colour scheme, and a great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card :) the colours are perfect and that cake is ca-ute :) I love your sketch and if I can find time, I will be partaking in this challenge this week!

    I hope the weather's not too unbearable for you :( over here (in England) someone forgot to tell them it's supposed to be summer and we've had torrential rain and flooding across the country-typical! So we'd like a little sun now!

    Have a fabulous weekend and thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Teresa, the cake is fabulous. Could do with some of that heat over here in the UK ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your details are wonderful! I love how the dots and stitching balance the cake. Beautiful, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa your card is stunning. I love how you did the cake and the embellies are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sketch and I really like your card! The colours are fabulous and the stitched detail is super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the papers you've used and the splash of red. Gorgeous !!!! Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful birthday card, Teresa! Love the cake with the bow and the cute little flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the grays with the reds and that cake is so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*