Saturday, September 22, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC116 Birthday Wishes

 Good morning and welcome to the weekend, well folks the day has finally come when I can no longer use the old profile on blogger....boohoo.  I prefer the old profile, but the change has come and I must adapt...lol. Today's Waltzingmosue Sketch was soooo fun.  I have used the Waltzingmouse set Florentine Frippery and the sentiment is from Eat Cake.  I have made my card super simple today, adding stitching, lace, and the little ribbon tab.  I adore this stamp, pick yours up today!  Be sure to stop by and check out the other gals creations, these ladies rocked this weeks sketch!  Have a fabulous weekend...enjoy!

52 card PickUP:  anything goes
Waltzingmouse Sketch:  WMSC116



4 comments:

  1. Teresa,this is so pretty. It is bold yet vintage. Well done for that! I have that Florentine Frippery set and have not used that main frame stamp yet, if I recall correctly. You've inspired me to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out very elegant and yet lighthearted, I think due to the angle of the sentiment/main image, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out very elegant and yet lighthearted, I think due to the angle of the sentiment/main image, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely card and just love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*