Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Frilly & Funkie Challenge/Tags

Good morning this is my tga for the Funkie Junkie Challenge, to make a tag..and not just any tag, alter it in some way.  I have used a shaped tag, using my nesties, I think this is my favorite nestie shape.  Be sure to head over to the Frilly & Funkie Blog and check out the other creations and help us to welcome a new teamie.  Welcome Rebecca it is so nice to have you with us.  The cardboard my tag is made from can be found at the Funkie Junkie Boutique, a long with the "greetings" tag...it is Melissa Frances.   Have a fabulous day...enjoy!

The Shabby Tea Room:  sketch and photo



11 comments:

  1. Hi there - love your tag! Thanks for popping over and visiting my blog! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your tag is just darling, Teresa! It looks terrific made from the corrugated cardboard and I'm thrilled to see you using those Melissa Frances flashcards. I think they are just so cool! Beautiful piece of work for the altered tag challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are always so much fun, Teresa. Wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the "Tag" challenge, Teresa! Very pretty and warming! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job combining both challenges, Teresa! I love the textures on this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a pumped up tag and I love it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tag! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific tag, I like the shape and the mix of materials and elements you've chosen. Lovely colours too. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag Teresa, it looks so cute ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag, Teresa - super textures and what a great variety of edges... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delicious alteration... beautiful layered elements!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*