Monday, October 1, 2012

Mojo Monday/MOJO261 Thinking of You

Good morning peeps, I am sharing this weeks Mojo Monday card, to get you movin this morning.  I sure hope you have time to play with us gals over at the Mojo Monday Blog.  The mojo makers have created some pretty amazing cards!  I had such a great time with my card today, the large tag, doily, buttons, and stitching ..I even added the washi stuff!  I have used the new Verve stamp set, of my favorites!  Be sure to check out the great sale at Verve too!
Also, I have listed some new cards in my Etsy Boutique and I am having a sale, use the code FALL20 to receive 20% off your entire purchase.
I will leave you with this quote..."When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." -unknown  
If this is you today, keep moving forward, it makes us into who we are to become.  Have a fabulous day...enjoy! 

Pin It!


  1. Hi Teresa,
    I hope you are having a good day today and the weather is being kind with you. It is gray here but dry thank goodness. Your pretty card is like a ray of sunshine through this gloomy daylight. I adore the way you draw our attention to the black within the design by using bold stitching. It is strong but it is a perfect accompaniment and is the proverbial 'cherry on top of the cake. Beautiful!
    Hugs Linda x

  2. Love the buttons, bit of stitching and pop of red. Fabulous take on the sketch as always :)

  3. Hi Teresa, lovely to meet a friend who lives close to me. Was that two hours north of me? Anyways, your blog is beautiful and I love your card, the colors and layers are stunning!

  4. I love your card the color combo is so pretty.

  5. Vibrant and eye catcher, so fun elements. I am truly enjoying your card.

  6. I love your card great papers and all the textures and elements make it a piece of art.
    Thanks for the fun challenge. Great Design Team inspiration

  7. beautifully done! Love the distressed edges and those buttons!


Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*