Thursday, November 22, 2012

Be Strong

A quick card to share, I am in need of several encouragement cards for men, this is difficult for me...lol.  I want to add the glitter, shabby, and vintage.  I played along with Clean & Simple and Inspired By challenge  I adore this photo and was drawn to the ruler stool; how cute!  I will be back late tonight to share this weeks Viva la Verve sketch, I am hostessing this week so I hope you play along.  Be sure to check out the Verve sale, it would be a great time to treat yourself to an early Christmas gift...enjoy!

Clean & Simple: sketch/#217
Inspired By:  inspiration photo/#51 
SCS Was To Use It Challenge: black Friday... black, white, and any other color/WT402




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, lots of shabby goodness going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous thanks for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*