Thursday, November 22, 2012

Viva la Verve November WK4

Welcome to the weekend, I am hostessing this weeks Viva la Verve; I hope you have made time out of your busy weekend to play along!  I have kept my card very CAS, I needed a couple of masculine cards so I did not want to add a lot of frills.  Be sure to stop by Verve, Julee is having a huge sale  I know you want to go shopping...teehehehe.  You can pick yourself of some news stamps just in time fro Christmas.

Artistic Inspirations:  anything goes/#16
Viva la Verve: sketch/VLVNOV2012






Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card...I like the simplicity of it! Thank you for joining us this week at Artistic Inspirations~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*