Monday, November 12, 2012

Mojo Monday/MOJO267 Good Things

Happy Monday, it is Mojo Monday sketch time...woohoo!  I have been luvin all the fabulous mojo cards you all have been making, keep them coming!  I adore this sketch and of course I turned it...teehhehehe.  I have used the fabulous inspiration and colors from the Friday MashUp, the sketch reminds me of the road, don't ya think?  I went with another amazing stamp set from Verve called Brighter Days, luvin the font and scrolled encased word on this set.

Stamps:  Brighter Days(Verve)
Paper:  Cream Card Stock and My Mind's Eye Designer Paper
Ink:  Jet Black Archival(Ranger) and Black Soot Distressed Ink(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties, Pom Pom Trim, Seam Binding, Cardboard, SU Mini Clip, Gemstones, SU Heart Punch, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

Challenges 4 Everybody:  anything goes
Friday MashUP:  colors and embossing/FM84...some how I missed the grey...sigh..sorry:)
Mojo Monday:  sketch/MOJO267


17 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors and the papers you used. Great take on the sketch. I like how you turned it. Have a great day and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and elegant, love the papers and the bow is gorgeous, fab sentiment too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of goodness on this card, Teresa. LOve the double hearts and the musical score you used as a mat. Fabulous use of the colours too. Great card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this sketch, I first thought to myself...Teresa will surely flip this one - lol! Love the combination of papers you used...gorgeous as always! Now, I'm off to CASE your sketch that's the CAS theme on SCS today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour votre commentaire.
    Votre carte est magnifique, j'aime beaucoup!!!
    Bises.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun color choices! Love the Polka-Dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card turned like that, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowsers...this is awesome...great take on this week's mojo sketch...love all the different elements that you included!!

    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Teresa! Love the mix of colors/patterns and the gems scattered about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa this card is over the top I love how you interpreted the Mojo sketch. Very different.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Teresa!! Love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card! I love the sentiment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card, I really like that sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used also love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Teresa! Your papers are gorgeous, and you do "sentiments as the focal point" so well! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Teresa! Love the mix of papers you've used and that ribbon is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Teresa! The designer papers are wonderful, and the sentiment is a great focal point. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*