Monday, November 12, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello, I have created this card to play along with today;s SCS CAS challenge.  I was thrilled to see that they had used my CAS card here as inspiration for today's challenge...thank you kindly I am honored!  I have used the gorgeous paper pack from Teresa Collins called Christmas Home...such bold and vibrant designs and colors...luv it!  I have used a combo of stamps the sentiment is Verve's new release set Peace on Earth and Teresa Collins set Noel.  I added more banners this time, so it is not as CAS, but still very CAS for me...*grin*.  I hope you have a super fabulous day...enjoy!  

Stamps:  Peace on Earth(Verve) and Noel(Teresa Collins)
Paper:  White Card Stock and Christmas home Designer Paper(Teresa Collins)
Ink:  Jet Black Archival(Ranger) and Cherry Cobbler(SU)
Accessories:  SU Square Punch, Seam Binding, Teresa Collins Gemstone, SU Crystal Effects, Scissors, and Glue Dots

Crafty Bloggers Network:  Christmas anything goes/#5
SCS CAS Challenge: sketch/CAS196
Teresa Collins Friday Frenzy:  anything Teresa Collins

5 comments:

  1. oh, this is banner heaven, Teresa! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, oh Teresa! Beautiful card, and I know what you mean about it's CAS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Teresa. Such pretty papers and embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивая открыточка!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*