Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Winter Wishes

Hello friends, I am sharing a card I created to play along with a few challenges...you know I luv my challenges!  I have used the sketch from Retro sketches and the colors from today's SCS color challenge....I luv these colors!  I have kept it very CAS for me, adding chipboard snowflakes and layered border punches designer papers.  I tied a seam binding bow with a button, super cute and super easy!  I hope you have a wonderful day...enjoy!

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.   Ayn Rand

Stamps:  Holiday Greetings(Verve)
Paper:  White Card Stock and Scrap Designer Paper 
Ink:  Jet Black Archival(Ranger)
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Border Punch, Fiskars Border Punch, Pink Paislee Chipboard Snowflakes, Seam Binding Ribbon, Button, Burlap Twine, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots 

Retro Sketches:  sketch/RS37
SCS Color Challenge:  colors/CC401

Pin It!


  1. Wow this is stunning Teresa, I love the colours and style of your card xx

  2. I really like how you interpreted that sketch... I'm struggling with it!

  3. Teresa this is beautiful, love these colours.

  4. Love this card! Great color combination!

  5. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!


  6. LOVE this! What a neat look with that cute little variety of papers across the top.

  7. Many men and moreover womenlike these boot for that reasoning.
    These styles are a favorite often outdoors and indoors,
    to be old at work also known as at play. Drycleaning need to then take spot
    higher the subsequent four-24 hours. Knee-length boots:
    These timeless classics are must-have respectable woman. http://www.


Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*