Monday, January 28, 2013

Mojo Monday/MOJO278-Thank You


Hello peeps, I am sharing my take on this past Mojo Monday's card, I went with a sweet circle card. I have also played along with The Shabby Tea Room inspiration photo and the use of buttons.  I have used the sweet True Love Designer paper from Basicgrey, this is a gorgeous paper pack!  I have used the Blossom Nesties for my shape and left out some of the layers because this card size is very small.

Have you heard of Cards For A Cause?  Every month we spotlight a new cause, I would luv for you to join the fun of an optional challenge and discover some great places to send those extra cards you have lying around.  You can read more about Cards For A Cause here!

Mojo Monday: sketch/mojo278
Shabby Tea Room: colors and buttons/#151




5 comments:

  1. Too cute! I want to say 'aww' and 'wow' at the same time! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweet Teresa! What an adorable card! I love the shape and the cut out in the center! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Tea Room!
    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Theresa...gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*