Monday, February 11, 2013

Shabby Tea Room Guest Designer/STR153

Hello friends, it is my second week playing with the ladies from The Shabby Tea Room, I luv there challenges!  I hope you will join us here and play along with this weeks challenge.  I do not have any silhouette stamps, so I went with this vintage girl.  I have added the wide SU ribbon, tying it to look more old fashion.  I added the resin flower and a the amour sentiment, I used the Sketchbook Saturday sketch.  I can't wait to see what you do with this weeks inspiration photo!  Have a fabulous week...enjoy! 

Shabby Tea Room: inspiration photo/#153
Sketchbook Saturday: sketch/#89



3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us this week Teresa~ a really fun card and I love the image and the fabric 'ribbon'! Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest DT spot Teresa. Your card really caught my eye over at STR. It's beautiful - especially love the fabric ribbon. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, sigh! Pure beauty and perfectly balanced :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*