Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sweet Friend

This is for Monday' CAS challenge over at SCS, the challenge is "love is in the air".  I have used a wide piece of gorgeous lace layered over the same color of paper and then adhered on a black card base...stunning color combo!  I wanted to share with you about Cards For A Cause over at SCS, you can learn more here!  I hope you are inspired to create and share your work with others....enjoy!

Inspire Me Fridays: anything goes
SCS CAS Challenge: love is in the air




2 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I'm partial to blue & this lace is over the top beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is lovley! You're right, this is a stunning color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*