Sunday, March 24, 2013

Enjoy

This is my final post as part of the Winter SCS CAS Team, it has been a quick journey.  I want to go out with a little bang, making my card bold and vibrant....*grin* I have used washi tape, totally luv using tape, it is so cool.  This weeks challenge is to use only line stamps, the sweet hearts I used are from the Verve stamps set Borderline and the "enjoy" sentiment is from the set Surely Goodness.  My card is also a one layer card, not sure if I have ever done that before...lol.  A whole lot of color and fun, I am so ready for spring, never mind the fact we got several inches of snow today...lol.  I hope you have a great evening...enjoy!

Moxie Fab: washi tape
SCS CAS Challenge: line stamps/CAS213

1 comment:

  1. Hey Teresa! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*