Monday, March 25, 2013

Mojo Monday/MOJO286-Thanks

Good morning, it is round or square week at Mojo Monday and you know I adore those sweet little circle cards!  I like using the Spellbinders Blossom Nesties for the base.  I also played along with Dynamic Duos color challenge....sweet colors!  The sentiment is from the Verve set Words Cannot Express and it is on sale...woohoo!  I added a sweet heart using the A Cut Above by Verve Wavy Heart Die, luv the shape.  I glittered it up and added a bow and burlap, totally cute!  I hope you have a wonderful start to your week, I am preparing for our Dinner Theater that our church will be performing this Thursday and Friday...enjoy!

Dynamic Duo: colors/DD#45
Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO286





15 comments:

  1. Teresa, your card is so beautiful! I love your shape. Have fun at your Dinner Theater wish I could see that - my kids are on spring break and we are looking for some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable card...great job with all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable circle card! You always rock the round cards! Hope all goes well with the production at church!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Teresa; I love the shape. Great sentiment too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mojo-Monday! It's so pretty Teresa, and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always luv your round cards and this one is no exception. The pinks are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love round cards, love polka dots and love hearts so loving this card!! Great take on the sketch :) How fun to have a dinner theater too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! I like this week's Mojo sketch... and am loving what you've done with it :o) Glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Teresa, love you've done with sketch! And colors are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a real cutie. I like what you have done with this sketch. I cannot seem to do past a square card I may have ago at a circle this time ,you have inspired me.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ..
    Wonderful work, very beautiful everything here in your blog.
    I also need to say that I loved your visit. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*