Saturday, May 25, 2013

Believe In Yourself

I am sharing my take on yesterdays Viva la Verve sketch, a super sweet sketch.  I had fun with this super simple card.  I used the sentiment from the last Verve release; Let It Be. The sweet sentiment banner is using the Verve Banner Bundle Die Set, luv these dies....super cute when layered! The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Up & Away collection.  I hope you are gearing up for a wonderful Memorial day weekend  we are hanging out here at home, it is a very cool weekend here...brrrr..we have the heat on...lol.

Stamps: Let It Be(Verve)
Paper: Cream Card Stock and Up & Away Designer Paper My Mind's Eye
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger)
Accessories: A Cut Above Banner Bundle by Verve, Black Beauty Ribbon Collection by Verve, EK Success Border Punch, Burlap String, Button, Corner Rounder, Janome Sewing Machine, Best Glue Ever, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

Viva la Verve: sketch/VLVMAY2013



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*