Saturday, May 25, 2013

HELLO I'm thinking of you

I had to play along with the SCS Inspiration Challenge today, I adore the photo I choose, gorgeous! I immediately knew I wanted to create a black, gray, and white with a pop of yellow.  I kept in CAS and also played along with CAS(E) this Sketch.  The sentiments are from the versatile Verve set called Take Note...totally luv it!  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow, we start peeking the new Waltzingmouse Stamps that are releasing Wednesday.  Have a great evening...enjoy!

Stamps: Take Note(Verve)
Paper: Black Card Stock and Misc. Designer Paper
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger)
Accessories: A Cut Above Flag It Dies by Verve, Flower Die, Square Nesties, Felt, Scor Tape, and Best Glue Ever

CAS(E) this Sketch: sketch/CTS29
SCS Inspiration: photo/IC390


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love how the yellow flowers pop off of the grey and black. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*