Saturday, July 27, 2013

Splitcoaststampers Dare To Get Dirty Challenges

Hi friends, I have not posted since Monday...wow...that is hard to believe...lol. I am sharing with you the Splitcoaststampers Dare To Get Dirty Challenges, there are 40+ over the next week! You can learn all about it here. This is one of today's challenge, it is hosted by Cindy, head over and play along. I have used the W Plus 9 stamp for the sentiment and a Heidi Swapp chipboard heart. I ruffled the banners/tags to give a little more dimension, sweet look; don't ya think? My birthday is Monday and I will be giving away gifts, yes you heard it right; for my birthday I want to give gifts to you! So be sure to stop back by on Monday and comment for your chance at winning, there will be more than one prize up for grabs!

52 Card PickUP: anything goes/WK30
SCS Dare To Get Dirty: DTGD13onehappystamper

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*