Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello


Another card to play along with the Sketchbook Saturday sketch and the W Plus 9 Mood Board, I adore the color combo in the inspiration photo. I used Fresh Cut Florals from W Plus 9 Stamps using the new in colors from SU, sweet color combo! Stayed true to the sketch, keeping it very CAS. I had fun with this sketch and mood board. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, it is a long one for us in the states. Be safe...enjoy!

Sketchbook Saturday: sketch/#103
W Plus 9 Mood Board: photo/#19



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the design and sweet colors!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! God bless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color choices - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-235.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love your soft color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*