Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hi 2 U


Hi  and happy Labor Day weekend to all of my US friends! I have several things to share with you today. Since it is the first of the month, we have started a new "cause" over at the SCS Cards For A Cause Forum. If you join us every month, thank you; if you have never helped out perhaps this month you will! We have an OPTIONAL challenge each month and this month it is to use gemstones, sequins, or enamel dots. They all are the big craze now, you gotta luv the extra embellies..*grin*.  I also wanted to let you know I have added lots of new stuff to my Etsy Boutique, stop by and do some shopping! Hope you have a wonderful weekend....enjoy!

Clean & Simple: sketch/#256
SCS Cards For A Cause: gemstones, sequins, or enamel dots/C4AC8
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Word Art Wednesday: anything uplifting goes/#95



7 comments:

  1. Really nice B&White card Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card here; your use of black and white is stunning! Thank you so, so much for commenting on my PS 'gold' card! A note from you, whose creativity and talent I admire and delight in, has me in state of 'stunned'! Wow - you've made my day! Hope your Sunday is fabulous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning, gorgeous papers and layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mix of elements, Teresa! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a soft, sweet combination of elements, Teresa. I love the black and white, and you really followed the sketch perfectly. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing in our challenge this week. It's always such a treat to have you stop by and share.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again, Teresa! I just wanted to pop back by to invite you to share your cards at V's Sweet Ideas. Our theme for September's challenge is Washi Tape. Your cards are SO SWEET and I hope you will share them - another great prize, too!!!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas
    www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*