Monday, December 21, 2015

be kind


hello frineds, I am off from work and enjoying some creating time. I know christmas is only four days away, but yes; I am ready to move on to other types of cards. Heart/valentine cards are my all time favorite to create, even though I do not send valentine cards much, I luv using hearts on my cards! This trendy heart is one of the new simon says stamp dies, scribble heart die; have you seen the new release? It is called you have my heart, check it out here! I have lightly sponged the heart with ink, added glitter, and one single pearl. The awesome sentiment is from the concord & 9th set, being classy...luv this versatile set! Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine!

craft rocket challenge: anything goes
crazy for challenges: sketch/c4c316...used c4c286


 click on IG icon to follow ME!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray it's Valentine's card making season! And you kicked it off with a bang!! This is sooooo soft and pretty. Loooove the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card, my type of cardmaking. LOL! Thanks for joining Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis Dt MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*